10th International EIASM Public Sector Conference
The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM), in collaboration with Lund University, organizes the 10th International EIASM Public Sector Conference, that will be held at University of Lund, Sewden, 4th to 6th September 2018.
The EIASM Public Sector conference is a conference for scholarly debate on the challenges facing public services in the 21st century, such as:
- The manner in which public service organizations respond to a recessionary environment;
- The impact of changes in technology on public services and the sustainability agenda;
- Structural changes in service delivery, with more network organizations;
- The interplay of public, private and nonprofit organizations in public service challenges;
- The manner in which accounting informs or fails to inform public policy is also relevant to this conference;
- Specific changes in public sector accounting such as the adoption of IPSAS.
There will also be a special track on Audit with a special issue of Financial Accountability & Management planned for this track.
Extended abstracts (2 pages) or full papers are due by 27 February 2018.
Extended abstracts should provide information on the theme of the paper, the theory used, the research method applied and a summary of the results. Acceptance of an extended abstract is conditional upon submission of your full paper.There are no other formatting guidelines.
For more information check the official website of the conference.